Avaya J179 IP Phone
The Avaya J179 IP phone gives power users enhanced communications capabilities. Ideally suited to power users, high definiton audio increases productivity and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls. Great for those that rely on common funtions like directory and speed dial. Simplifies call control using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding makes it easy to perform everyday tasks.
The J179 Avaya J100 Series is an 8-line phone that features a 2.8" colour display with integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support, up to three 24-button Expansion Modules and optional Wi-Fi®/Bluetooth®. The J179 IP phone delivers high quality voice communications from headquarters, home offices to remote locations by leveraging your enterprise IP network. Reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”.
Avaya J179 IP Phone Features:
- 2.8" x 2.1" color display, diagonal 3.5"
- Multi-line phone with 8 buttons with dual (red/green) LEDs
- 4 Soft Keys
- Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume and mute
- 5 LED buttons
- 24 admin buttons
- Excellent wideband audio in handset & headset, full duplex speakerphone & handset
- Message waiting indicator
- Ergonomic hearing-aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
- Mute key with optional alerting
- IC call alert with 360-degree visibility
- Rich, classic downloadable ringtones
- Dual-postion stand with optional wall-mount
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface
- Second Ethernet interface 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Configurable via web interface
- Support to TLS/SRTP for encryption
Avaya J179 IP Phone Compatibility:
- Required IP Office Release 11.0+, Aura 6.3 FP4+, Broadsoft Broadworks R21SP1, or Zang Office R1.0; Supports Basic IPT License; Enhanced IPT License for Security & Aura Resiliency, Core License for SBC; and Avaya IP Endpoint License with IP Office
- Supports SIP-AST for enhanced features and integration on Avaya Aura
- Supports “CCMS over SIP” for enhanced features and integration on IP Office
- Supported on selected 3rd-party Open SIP call platforms
- Powered via 802.3af PoE (Class 1) or Avaya GSPPOE (700512602) power injector, or optional AC 5 volt DC power supply
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.