Avaya 3645 Wireless IP Phone
The Avaya 3645 IP wireless telephone is designed for the industrial environment with its push-to-talk capability eliminating the need for two-way radios appropriate for work groups that are dispersed throughout an environment. The larger earpiece provides comfort for the user and seals out background noise.
Like the 3641, the Avaya 3645 IP cordless phone is equipped with a back-lit keypad and large display allowing for easy use. Built-in speakerphone, headset compatibility, and extended battery options boost efficiency and extend accessibility.
The Avaya 3645 IP phone handset integrates with Avaya Aura™, Avaya Communication Manager R2.2 and higher, and Avaya IP Office R4.1 and higher. The handset leverage the Avaya Voice Priority Processor and the Open Application Interface server, and are compatible with 802.11a, b, and g networks.
Avaya 3645 IP Wireless Phone Features:
- 128 x 96 backlit display with icons and line-status indicators
- Standard Battery - 4 hours talk time, 80 hours standby time
- Optional Extended Battery - 6 hours talk time, 120 hours standby time
- Optional Ultra-Extended Battery - 8 hours talk time, 160 hours standby time
- 802.11a, 802.11b, and 802.11g standard-compatible
- Dust, shock and liquid damage resistant
- Headset jack (2.5mm)
- Audible and vibrating alerting
Avaya 3645 IP Cordless Phone Documentation:
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.