Avaya 5402 Digital Phone
The 5400 series of phones offer a high-end feature set, including a productivity local call log and speed dial directory. With an advanced user interface, the 5402 digital phone's 2 line, 24 character display eliminates the need for paper labels.
- Fully Global ready (Icons used to indicate fixed button functionality).
- 2-line x 24-character display with 2 programmable call appearance/feature keys.
- An additional 12 programmable feature keys can be accessed via the FEATURE key (not suitable for call appearance features).
- Listen-only speaker.
- 10 Fixed Feature Keys: Conference, Transfer, Drop, Redial, Speaker, Message, Hold, Mute, Volume Up & Down, and Feature (to access 12 additional dial pad features).
- The 5402 is Hearing Aid Compatible, has a Message Waiting Indicator that flashes when ringing.
- Eight Personalized Ring Patterns.
- Adjustable Desk Stand - either desk or wall mountable.
- Connects to an IP Office DS (Digital Station) port.
Note: The 5400 series of phone can only be used on IP Office or Small Office and will not function on any other Avaya communications equipment.
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.