Cisco 7962G IP Phone
Cisco 7962G IP Phone (CP-7962G) is a full-featured IP phone with speakerphone and handset designed for wideband audio. It is intended to meet the needs of managers and administrative assistants. It has six programmable backlit line/feature buttons and four interactive soft keys that guide you through all call features and functions.
The Cisco 7962G Unified IP Phone has a large, 4-bit grayscale graphical LCD that provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialed, and presence information. The crisp graphic capability of the display allows for the inclusion of higher value, more visibly rich Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications, and support for localization requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts. A hands-free speakerphone and handset designed for hi-fidelity wideband audio are standard on the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G, as is a built-in headset connection and an integrated Ethernet switch.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G is designed to grow with your organization and enhancements to your system capabilities. The dynamic feature set allows the phone to keep pace with your requirements through regular software updates. Firmware changes can be downloaded from Cisco.com. No hands-on moves and changes are required with the phone-you can simply pick up the phone and move to a new location anywhere on your network. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G also provides many accessibility features.
7962G Unified IP Phone Features:
- High-fidelity wideband audio for vibrant, lifelike conversations; Internet Low Bitrate Codec (iLBC) support for use in lossy networks
- Large backlit color display for easy use of Cisco Unified Communications and third-party telephone applications
- Improved navigation cluster for easier navigation and feature and function selection
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
Cisco 7962 IP Phone Compatibility:
- Cisco CallManager Version 3.3(2) and later, using the Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP) protocol
- SIP (RFC 2543)
- Cisco Call Manager/Call Manager Express Users:
Spare or replacement telephone without license
Pre-loaded with SCCP for use with Cisco Call Manager / Call Manager Express
- SIP Users:
Can choose SIP protocol for use with SIP enabled IP PBX systems (e.g. Asterisk, etc.)
Cisco 7962 IP Phone Documentation:
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.