Cisco 7905G Unified IP Phone
Cisco 7905G IP Phone (CP-7905, CP-7905G) is a cost-effective, basic IP phone providing a core set of business features. It is specifically suited for enterprise and service provider applications and can be deployed in the following end-user environments: enterprises, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), and small offices or home offices (SOHOs). It is also suitable for places where single-line phones are typically installed such as cafeterias, break rooms, lobbies, and manufacturing floors.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7905G provides single-line access and four interactive soft keys that guide a user through call features and functions on the pixel-based liquid crystal display (LCD). The graphic capabilities of the display support a rich user experience, presenting calling information, intuitive access to features, and language localization in future firmware releases.
The Cisco 7905G IP Phone supports inline power, which allows the phone to receive power over the LAN. This capability gives the network administrator centralized power control, which translates into greater network availability. In addition, Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications deliver impressive features and network data to the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7905G display.
7905G Unified IP Phone Features:
- Single-line access
- Pixel-based display-A pixel-based display provides intuitive access to calling features. Four soft keys dynamically present calling options to the user. The scroll toggle bar allows easy movement through the displayed information.
- "Menu" key-This key allows users to quickly access information such as call logs and phone settings.
- The user can retrieve voice-mail messages.
- The user can display missed calls, outgoing calls that have been placed, and incoming calls that have been received.
- The user can set various preferences such as ring types and display contrast.
- "Hold" key-This lighted key provides the user a red visual indication that they have placed a call on hold.
- A volume-control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset and ringer.
- A hearing-aid-compatible handset (meets American Disabilities Act [ADA]
- A single-position foot stand provides optimum display viewing and comfortable use of buttons and keys. The foot stand can be removed to allow wall mounting via mounting holes located on the base of the phone.
- XML Applications can be delivered to the display.
Cisco 7905 IP Phone Documentation:
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.