Cisco 6921G IP Phone
The Cisco 6921G Unified IP Phone is an innovative endpoint that delivers affordable, business-grade voice communications and support for video communications services to customers worldwide.
The Cisco 6921 IP Phone supports two lines and offers a full-duplex speakerphone for a more productive, more flexible, and easier-to-use endpoint experience.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921G supports multi-call per-line appearance, offering end user the opportunity to handle multiple calls per directory number (DN). Fixed keys for hold, transfer, and conference; tri-color LED line and feature keys also make the phone simpler and easier to use.
The 6921G IP Phone offers personalization, with the choice of two colors (charcoal black and arctic white). Right-to-left language presentation is also supported on the displays, addressing the language localization needs of global customers.
The Cisco 6921 IP Phone is also more energy-efficient and eco-friendly, in support of customer green initiatives. A Deep-Sleep option provides energy savings. With this option, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921 consumes up to 50 percent less power in off-hours versus when the phone is idle during normal business hours. In addition, reground and recyclable plastics deliver a more earth-responsible solution.
6921G Unified IP Phone Features:
- Two-line IP Phone
- Easy-to-read 396 x 81-pixel, white back-lit, monochrome, antiglare LCD for optimal viewing
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet switch for co-location of a PC reduces costs and wiring infrastructure
- Full-duplex speakerphone and dedicated headset port provide flexibility in communication options
- Fixed keys for Directory, Settings, Transfer, Conference, Hold and Messages
- Four programmable soft-label keys for fast access to Cisco Unified Communications features
Cisco 6921 IP Phone Documentation:
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.