Nortel i2001 IP Phone (Phase 2)
The Nortel IP Phone i2001 (Phase 2) is an entry level, single-line desktop IP telephone designed specifically for public areas such as lobbies, cafeterias, hallways, and break rooms. It is also ideal for low call traffic locations such as school classrooms and hotel rooms.
Standard features of the Nortel 2001 IP Phone include: 802.3af Power over Ethernet, a fully bit-mapped 2x24 character display, on-hook dialing, listen mode speakerphone, Message Waiting Indication, fixed keys, navigation and soft keys.
Nortel i2001 IP Phone (Phase 2) Features:
- Single line phone with four context-sensitive soft label keys
- 3x24 character LCD display
- Up and down navigation arrows for LCD content
- Integrated listen-only speakerphone for on-hook dialing support
- Integrated headset jack
- Visual ringing alert/message waiting LED
- Desk or wall mountable
- Fixed feature keys include Volume Up/Down, Line, Goodbye, Hold, Messages, Services
- Field upgradeable firmware through TFTP
- Supports 802.3 standards-based PoE or local AC power via power adapter
- Supports dynamic IP addressing (DHCP)
- Integrated ethernet 10/100 Mbps switch with auto-sensing LAN and PC ports connects directly to the network and supports a collocated PC
Nortel 2001 IP Phone Compatibility:
- Nortel BCM 50 / 200 / 400
- Nortel Communication Server 1000 / 2000 / 2100
- Meridian 1
- MCS 5100 / 5200
- Media Gateway 1000B Expansion
- Survivable Remote Gateway SRG / SRG50
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.