Avaya Definity TN570B
Expansion Interface Card
Avaya TN570B Details:
- Provides 12-Ports connecting to ISDN-BRI terminals
- Each port has TXT, TXR, PXT, and PXR signal leads
- Up to 8 ports can be used for adjunct switch application interface (ASAI) links
- Each port operates at 192 kbps per second and has 2 B-channels and 1 D-channel
- Requires a packet control circuit pack (TN778) when used in R6si systems or packet bus-equipped R6vs systems
- Range of up to 3300 ft. maximum from the system to the voice terminal
- Can connect 24 terminals where each terminal uses 1 B-channel and shares the D-channel
- Compatible with Definity R7 or later
Let Telephone Magic quote your next Avaya Definity PBX circuit pack, part, equipment card requirement - you will be surprised how much money we can save you.
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.