Avaya 4620 / 4620SW IP Pphone
This single line telephone is ideal for telecommuters and everyday office use. Features a large graphical display (grayscale, 168 x 132 pixels), 24 programmable call appearance / feature keys and 11 fixed feature keys. Also includes a message waiting indicator, a built-in headset jack and a full-duplex speaker phone for audio conferencing.
Click here for a larger view of this phone.
- 24 Programmable call appearance/feature keys (arranged in 2 switchable display pages of 12 matching the 12 physical display buttons).
- Automatically labeled from the system (no paper labels).
- 11 Fixed Feature Keys: Speaker, Mute, Hold, Headset and Volume Up/Down, Conference, Transfer, Hold, Redial and Drop.
- Large graphical gray-scale display (168 x 132 pixels).
- 4 Embedded applications: Speed Dial, Call Log, Web Browser (WAP/WML), Options.
- Full-duplex speaker phone with acoustic cavity for improved sound quality.
- Socket for use with the EU24 expansion module.
- 7 Position adjustable desk stand/wall mount stand.
- Infrared (IrDA) port.
- Built-in headset jack.
- Multiple language support built-in: English, French, Italian, Spanish & KataKana.
- 8 Personalized ring patterns.
- Connects to IP Office via the LAN.
The 4620SW includes all the above features plus an integrated Ethernet switch for PC connection.
- Second full duplex 10/100 BaseT Ethernet Switched ports for PC pass through connection
- Auto-negotiation provided separately for each port.
- 802.3 Flow Control.
- Phone has priority over PC port at all times.
Back to the main Avaya 4600 VoIP phone page.