Avaya 5420 Digital Phone
The 5400 series of phones offer a high-end feature set, including a productivity local call log and speed dial directory. With an advanced user interface, the 5420 digital phone's 7 line, 29 character display eliminates the need for paper labels.
Click here for a larger view of this phone.
- Can only be used on the IP Office or Small Office – these terminals will not function on any other Avaya communications equipment
- High-end feature set with productivity local call log and speed dial directory.
- Advanced user interface.
- Reduced installation and move costs – no paper labels.
- Investment protection with downloadable firmware.
- Large screen 7 line x 29 character display.
- 24 Programmable call appearance/feature keys (arranged in 3 switchable display pages of 8 matching the 8 physical display buttons).
- Adjustable Desk Stand.
- Fully Global ready (Icons used to indicate fixed button functionality).
- Large message waiting indicator.
- Headset jack.
- 9 Fixed feature keys below the display.
- 7 Display navigation keys (4 soft, 3 fixed).
- Local language customization (choice of languages for local phone menu).
- Eight Personalized Ring Patterns.
- Either desk or wall mountable.
- Connects to an IP Office DS (Digital Station) port.
Note: The 5400 series of phone can only be used on IP Office or Small Office and will not function on any other Avaya communications equipment.
Back to the main Avaya 5400 series digital phone page.