Nortel BCM 50
Click here for a Quote on the Nortel BCM 50 model / part you require:
BCM50 6.0 | BCM50 5.0 | BCM50 3.0 | BCM50E 3.0 - Ethernet
BCM50A 3.0 - ADSL | BCM50 6.0 System Bundle | BCM50 5.0 System Bundle
BCM50 3.0 System Bundle | BCM50 Expansion | BCM50 Expansion Bundle
BCM50 Wallmount | BCM50 Rackmount | BCM50 Breakout
BCM50 6.0 Hard Drive | BCM50 5.0 Hard Drive | BCM50 3.0 Hard Drive
BCM50 2.0 Drive | BCM50 1.0 Drive
Nortel BCM 50 Phone System
The Nortel BCM 50 is an all-in-one, affordable platform for converged voice and data communications for small to medium business with 3 to 20 stations, yet scalable to serve more than 40 with IP users. With an easy-to-use and highly flexible architecture, the Business Communications Manager 50 enables small sites to benefit from convergence capabilities that were previously only available to much larger organizations.
Now small business sites can enjoy affordable, converged voice and data communications previously only available to larger organizations.
An ideal small business phone system, Nortel BCM 50 platform provides advanced capabilities, such as robust telephony features, voice messaging and unified messaging, IP networking, Internet / intranet access, contact centers with skills-based routing, IP telephony to users desktops, and an integrated router option for Ethernet or ADSL broadband access.
Since the Nortel BCM 50 is an integrated solution, you know these applications will work together. You won't get lost in a maze of stand-alone devices, software upgrades or a tangle of cabling - everything you need is right there in one compact unit that can be managed from a single, intuitive software application.
For companies that have already made an investment in Norstar, the BCM50 platform simultaneously support a choice of digital and IP telephone sets, so you can retain existing sets as you upgrade the core of your communications system, and you can converge services over IP in phases to fit your needs.
Additional Nortel BCM 50 Products & Information:
Nortel / Avaya BCM 50 Features & Benefits:
The affordable Nortel BCM 50, scaled for small sites, comes pre-loaded with hundreds of features and a full suite of integrated applications. As your business grows and its needs evolve, you can activate more capabilities just by entering a key code.
- One of the Industry's Largest Portfolio of Telephony Features: More than 200 in all - lets you process calls with exceptional reliability, efficiency and flexibility. You can be sure that all callers receive prompt, professional treatment. Employees enjoy convenience, productivity and control features that reduce phone tag and frustration. For example, the system can put a call on hold to page a person, who can then pick up the call from any extension.
- Voice Messaging: Enables callers to leave important information on a mailbox for a selected user, department or groups of users. The system adds call information, such as calling line ID, time and date of the call and priority level. Employees can record their own personalized greetings and enjoy password-protected access to their messages from anywhere. Mailboxes are virtually unlimited, as the Business Communications Manager 50 provides 100 hours of message storage.
- Auto-Attendant: Answers calls 24 hours a day with your personalized greetings and routes calls to the right people, departments or voice mailboxes - according to time of day, day of week, holiday schedule and calling line ID. The routing logic can include multiple levels, so callers can self-direct to exactly the right destination.
- Unified Messaging: Converges voice, fax and email messages onto users' PCs or laptops, to be managed by one standard application, such as Microsoft Outlook or Exchange. This convenience can be a real time-saver, especially for users with heavy call volume.
- Convergence of Services over IP: Supports powerful new e-business applications that improve operations and customer service, cost-effectively extend network services to remote workers, increase portability, simplify moves and changes, and eliminate toll charges for site-to-site calls.
- Universal Internet Access: Gives authorized users access to the company intranet or the Internet. Optional security features - such as authentication, encryption, firewall and virtual private networks (VPNs) - provide safe connectivity among business sites and for mobile or home-based employees.
- Call Center: Distributes incoming calls among up to 10 active agents or designated employees, to create an order desk, reservations department, customer service group or technical support center. Calls can flow into two queues aligned with agent skills, so callers have an express lane to the right destination, and agents can give the best possible service.
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI): Enables you to use third-party, PC-based applications to control telephone services, such as a click-to-call company directory or automatic screen 'pops' of a customer's account status alongside a customer's call. It's simple to activate, set up and manage these applications from any workstation that has LAN or Web access, using a standard management application called Element Manager and "Start up Profile".
As the Nortel BCM 50 Business Communications Manager 50 (BCM50) can be configured in in many different ways, we suggest you contact us directly TOLL FREE so that we can advise you on the best solution for your needs.
The Nortel Business Communications Manager 50 - the unified communications solution that gives you an edge on your competition