Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 Phone
Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 is a premium SIP desktop phone with crystal-clear HD voice!
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 is a SIP desktop phone with crystal-clear voice quality and advanced features that support business work-flows.
Your teams need reliable communication devices. They prefer desk phones that come with multiple lines, but without complicated features.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 is a six-line SIP desktop phone that brings life-like richness and voice quality to phone calls. It combines state-of-the-art hardware with the proven Polycom UC software designed for executive users and busy professionals.
The SoundPoint IP 650:
- Is a six-line SIP desktop phone
- Delivers revolutionary voice quality thanks to Polycom HD Voice technology
- Grows with the needs of your business. It is expandable up to twelve lines with a Polycom SoundPoint IP Expansion Module
The SoundPoint IP 650 is a premium, six-line, SIP desktop phone with a backlit display. It delivers crystal clear HD voice quality that meets the voice communication needs of even the most discerning users. The phone supports shared call/bridged line appearance, an essential feature for effective phone interaction between executives and their assistants.
SoundPoint IP 650 Offers:
- Engineering that makes installation, configuration, and upgrades as simple and efficient as possible
- An intuitive user interface
- Six lines (standalone) / 12 lines (with the SoundPoint IP Expansion Module)
- Interoperability with leading SIP-based Hosted IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Acoustic Clarity
- Technology 2, and a systems design optimized for Polycom HD Voice technology
- Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, presence, and XHTML applications
- A backlit, 320 x 160-pixel grayscale graphical LCD
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- A USB port for future applications
Polycom SoundPoint IP Phone Resources (PDF format):