Avaya B159 Conference Phone
The Avaya B159 Conference Phone is best suited for board rooms and large conference rooms with groups greater than 10 people. The B159 helps improve employee productivity and collaboration between customers, partners and suppliers.
Connect the Avaya B159 conference phone to a telephone line and a power outlet and you're ready to go! Line mode lets you switch and combine analog, mobile and USB connections, so you can make VoIP calls through a PC, or extend your mobile phone's speakerphone capability.
Avaya B159 Features:
- OmniSound® - powerful, crystal clear sound to provide seamless productivity
- Line Mode selector - allows you to switch and combine analog, VoIP or mobile connections (extending your smartphone's speakerphone capabilities)
- Optional expansion microphones that increase range (and number of participants) up to 750 sq ft (Base pick-up range is up to 30 sq meters)
- SD-memory card to record your meetings and conference calls for playback or to archive for later use
- Built-in conference guide to help you dial multi-party calls
- A phone book for quick access to your key contacts
- Analog phone connection: module 6/6 RJ11 to an analog PBX
- PC connectivity: USB 2.0
- GSM and DECT connectivity: 6/6 DEC
- Auxiliary jack for wireless headset or PA system