Voice Messaging Release 7.0
Partner Voice Messaging Release 7.0
The new Avaya Partner Messaging Release 7.0 voice mail system provides up to 200 mailboxes with 100 hours of message storage. Expandable from 2 to 4 to 6 ports (with licence card), voice mail release 7.0 allows easy growth and optimal performance.
The Partner Message Module Release 1.0 can be administered through any display telephone on the system (Partner 18D or Partner 34D) or through your LAN using a Windows-based PC and easy to use administration software.
There are four Automated Attendants in this sytsem, each of which can answer different lines. You can create up to 99 announcements for these Attendants. Callers also have the choice of two languages. To make it easier to direct calls, there are up to 99 submenus that can be programmed for the Automated Attendants providing more user selections.
- Dial By Name Directory - Users can easily locate the extension of their party with a dial by name directory.
- Call Answer Service - Prompts caller to leave a message or transfer to another extension or transfer to a personal operator when the called party does not answer.
- Voice Mail Management - Service allows subscribers to listen to messages, delete messages, record a personal greeting, change their password, forward messages with comment to other mailboxes, set up outcalling to a list of pager and telephone numbers, listen to a caller leaving a message, create and send messages, create personal distribution lists, adjust playback volume while listening to messages, specify a personal operator, record a call, and specify messages as Priority, Private, or Return Request.
- Mailbox Management Made Simple - Easily manage and administer your mailbox directly through a LAN connection and your PC's internet browser using it's www.messenger software.
- Night Service - Provides after-hours service in addition to daytime service.
- Compatible with Partner Plus or II systems release 3.1 or higher
- Compatible with all ACS
New Features in Release 7.0 Include:
- Name Announce on Transfer - When callers use the Dial-by-Name directory to transfer to an extension, the user's name will be announced prior to the call being transferred. The benefits are:
- Eliminates user uncertainty for multiple name matches
- Announces name before user is transferred
- Name not recorded? – System announces extension number
- Copy the Day Greeting to the Night Greeting - To simplify system administration, the day greeting can be copied to the night greeting, eliminating the need to re-record
- Expanded Auto Attendant Announcement Time - Announcements have been expanded from 2 minutes to 4 minutes.
- Phantom Mailboxes - multiple origination mailboxes to a single destination mailbox
- Auto Copy Mailboxes - multiple origination mailboxes to a single destination mailbox
- Directory Sub-menu Generator - Automatically generated from the Messaging R7 system, the system plays a list of all names and extension numbers as a sub-menu greeting. Up to 4 customized directory lists plus system wide list can be created.
- New GUI Interface Software - Simplifies Messaging programming and administration.
- Messaging R7 Software Upgrade Kit - A one-time PCMCIA card software upgrade kit to bring any PARTNER Messaging R1 or R6 to the latest Messaging R7. Includes a CD-Rom with all the speech files to support the Messaging R7 enhancements.
This system requires a 2-Port, 4-Port or 6-Port Licence Card. It also comes with a 1 year warranty.