Polycom SoundStation 2 Nortel Meridian
Direct Connect Conference Phone
The SoundStation 2 Direct Connect for Nortel Meridian allows you to take advantage of Polycom’s legendary voice quality in your conference rooms without the need for an analog port, analog adapter, or complicated connections.
SoundStation2 Direct Connect for Nortel is the ideal conference phone for Nortel Meridian digital PBX environments. Simply connect the conference phone directly into a Meridian digital wall jack and start making calls.
SoundStation 2 Nortel Meridian Offers:
- Delivers remarkable voice quality thanks to a microphone that picks up voices up to 10 feet away
- Is ideal for small and medium-sized conference rooms
- Is easy to install and use with a direct connection to a Nortel Meridian digital PBX wall jack
- Offers a large LCD display for caller ID and other call information
SoundStation 2 Nortel Meridian Features:
- Plugs directly into a Nortel Meridian digital PBX wall jack for simple setup
- Has the patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology, which delivers remarkable voice quality and natural, free-flowing conversations so meetings are more productive and enjoyable
- Delivers up to 10 feet (3.5-meter) of 360-degree microphone coverage, ideal for small to midsize conference rooms. Add optional expansion microphones for even greater pickup range
- Resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices while delivering clear voice conferencing with no distractions
- Has an applications port that connects to mobile phones so you can dial from rooms without an analog phone line. It also connects to a PC to become a high-quality conference phone for Internet calling
- Supports traditional telephone features such as redial, mute, transfer, and hold
Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology - Allows natural, interactive two way conversations (full duplex). Users don't have to wait for speakers on the far end to stop talking before breaking into a conversation
Remarkable Voice Quality - Users can speak in a normal voice up to ten feet away from the console. More productive calls – no need to repeat yourself! Three cardioid microphones povide 360-degree coverage so that everybody in the room can be heard clearly.
Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR) - Automatically reduces room background noise – from fans, projectors, heating and air conditioning – for clearer sound and more efficient conferencing.
Intelligent Microphone Mixing - Automatically selects the microphone closest to the person speaking, eliminating extraneous background noises.
Microphone Expandability - Optional extension microphones increase coverage for larger size rooms.
Backlit Graphical Display - Convenient, easy access to important call information – phone number, number called, duration/progress of call and Caller ID. Familiar, easy to use telephony features – phone book, conferencing, mute, and hold – eliminate user confusion and need for training.
Auxiliary Input/Output Jacks - 2.5mm jack: Provides connection to other communication devices, such as a mobile phone, for hands-free conferencing. An RCA jack allows connections to other peripherals, such as an audio recorder.
Single-cord Connection to Phone Console - Eliminates cable clutter on the tabletop.
Easy to Use and Install - No training required, connects into any analog phone jack.