Avaya 1616 IP Phone
The Avaya 1616 IP Phone is a full-featured IP phone designed for communications-intensive users. The Avaya 1616 is compatible with IP Office R4.2 or higher and Avaya Communication Manager R3.0 or higher.
The 1600 Series IP Telephones - Avaya one-X™ Deskphone Value Edition is a family of cost-effective IP Telephones that deliver familiar features at an attractive price point for customers with basic communications needs.
The family includes a portfolio of phones designed to meet a range of end-user needs including the call center.
Designed as a stand-alone portfolio, these telephones may be intermixed with other Avaya IP telephones, especially the Avaya one-X™ Deskphones (9600 series).
Combining the features of traditional telephones and the latest in telephone user experience, 1600 Series IP Telephones - Avaya one-X™ Deskphone Value Edition telephones provide critical capabilities not often found in competitively priced models.
Avaya 1616 IP Phone Features:
- 4 row x 24 character backlit display with dual position flip stand
- Supports 16-line appearances/feature keys with dual LEDs
- Supports up to three 32 button expansion modules providing access to a total of 112 line/feature keys or speed dial buttons
- 3 contextual soft-keys
- Fixed feature buttons include four-way navigation cluster, volume up/down, mute, speaker, headset, menu, telephony application, hold, conference, transfer, drop, contacts, call log, redial, quick-access voicemail
- High-quality 2-way speakerphone
- Message waiting indicator
- Integrated headset jack
- Desk or wall mountable with optional wall mount adapter
- Firmware upgradeable
- 8 personalized ring patterns
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet (class 2 device) when equipped with optional in-stand splitter or optional 48V local power supply
- Dual Ethernet ports for connection of phone and collocated PC w/VLAN separation
- Static or dynamic address assignment
Avaya 1616 IP Phone Compatibility:
- The Avaya 1616 IP phone is compatible with IP Office R4.2 or higher and Avaya Communication Manager R3.0 or higher