Avaya 2402D Digital Phone
With an advanced user interface, the 5402 digital phone's 2 line, 24 character display eliminates the need for paper labels.
Avaya 2402D Phone Features:
- Can be used with either the IP Office or the Avaya Communication Manager
- High-end feature set with productivity local call log & speed dial directory.
- Advanced user interface.
- Reduced installation and move costs – no paper labels.
- Adjustable Desk Stand - either desk or wall mountable.
- Fully Global ready (Icons used to indicate fixed button functionality).
- 2-line x 24-character display
- Note: IP Office offers only limited support for the 2402. The display on the 2402 is not supported on IP Office. If full display functionality is needed we recommend the 5402.
- 2 programmable call appearance/feature keys.
- Note: An additional 12 programmable feature keys can be accessed via the FEATURE key (not suitable for call appearance features).
- Listen-Only Speaker.
- 10 Fixed Feature Keys: Conference, Transfer, Drop, Redial, Speaker, Message, Hold, Mute, Volume Up & Down, and Feature (to access 12 additional dial pad features).
- The 5402 is Hearing Aid Compatible, has a Message Waiting Indicator that flashes when ringing.
- Eight Personalized Ring Patterns.
- Connects to an IP Office DS (Digital Station) port.
Note: this terminal does not support integrated directory access on the IP Office
Back to the main Avaya 2400 series digital phone page.