Polycom SoundPoint IP 560 Phone
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 560 is a four-line, SIP desktop phone!
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 560 desktop phone, with GigE and Polycom HD Voice capabilities, is designed to make voice communications effective and productive.
Communication may be the greatest tool in any business.To facilitate clear verbal communications, you need desktop phones with crystal-clear voice transmission.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 560 is a four-line GigE SIP phone that delivers calls of unprecedented richness and clarity. It also supports a comprehensive range of cutting-edge features.
The SoundPoint IP 560:
- Built-in GigE support
- Engineering that makes installation and upgrades simple
- Four line SIP phone for your Hosted IP-PBX or Softswitch platform
- Revolutionary voice quality thanks to Polycom HD Voice technology
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 560 desktop phone is engineered to make installation, configuration, and upgrades as simple and efficient as possible. This device incorporates IEEE 802.3af PoE circuitry and a dual-port Gigabit Ethernet switch to enable flexible deployment options and savings on cabling expenses.
SoundPoint IP 560 Offers:
Polycom SoundPoint IP Phone Resources (PDF format):
- Supports GigE-based network infrastructure
- Delivers unrivaled, lifelike audio experience, powered by Polycom HD Voice
- Is engineered to make installation and upgrades simple
- Has four lines that accommodate up to 24 concurrent calls
- Sports an easy-to-read LCD that supports Asian characters
- Offers interoperability with leading SIP-based Hosted IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- Delivers revolutionary voice quality with Polycom HD Voice technology
- Provides an XHTML microbrowser for Web application
- Comes with shared call/bridged line appearance with presence and buddy list
SoundPoint IP 560 Datasheet | SoundPoint IP Product Reference Guide