NEC UC Suite
Unified Communications for NEC Univerge SV9100
NEC UC Suite for SV9100
UC Suite for NEC's SV9100 provides integrated UC (Unified Communications) for SV9100 users that enhances productivity and collaboration. UC Suite is scalable, feature-rich, and it simplifies communications management and enables complete mobility. UC Suite was developed specifically for small to medium size businesses allowing users become more mobile and efficient.
UC Suite for SV9100 provides an easy, affordable way for businesses to implement UC functionality throughout their company. It offers a wide-range of capabilities from managing communications on desktop PC's, CRM Integration, Presence, collaboration through a multimedia softphone, to placing a complete attendant console right on an operator's personal computer.
- Simplified Call Management - SV9100 users simply click easy-to-understand icons on their computer screens for all calling functions
- Mobility - through an SV9100 user's mobile phone or laptop web-browser, it provides access to and ability to change status, search for contacts and view their status, access additional contact profile information and simply click a contact to place a call
- Presence provides SV9100 users with real-time status and availability of their colleagues
- CRM Integration offers businesses seamless application access to leverage and manage their information more efficiently
- Quick Messaging - enables SV9100 users to send a personalized message to one or more colleagues’ PC or multi-line display phone
- Integration with NEC SV9100 Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) - enables SV9100 users to login as an agent and view real-time queue statistics plus monitor ACD states of other agents
- Multimedia Softphone enables mobility and sharing of real-time information through advanced UC applications such as videoconferencing, Presence, application sharing, whiteboard, chat and file transfer
UC Desktop Suite for SV9100 allows you the option of running it on an on-board SV9100 system server blade, on an external server or even in a Virtual Machine environment; it is fully functional which ever way you choose to host it.
Businesses utilizing the SV9100 UC Suite and its advanced UCE applications, are able to collaborate more easily and provide their clients the prompt attention they demand in today's increasingly mobile world.
NEC UC Suite - Related Brochures: