Polycom SoundPoint IP Backlit Expansion Module
The SoundPoint IP Backlit Expansion Module optimizes the call handling capacity of telephone attendants.
Turn your Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 desktop phone into a high-performance attendant console.
In the eyes of your customers, how those in your organization answer calls reflects on your entire operation. As your business grows, you need an attendant console you can also expand to meet the growing volume of calls to your facility.
The SoundPoint IP Expansion Module is a true "plug-and-play" device. It adds 14 lines to the host SoundPoint IP 650 phone without any setup or extra cabling.
SoundPoint IP Expansion Module:
- Plug-and-play – It requires no setup as the host phone provides power and signaling
- User-friendly, with call visualization similar to that on the SoundPoint IP 650
- Configurable as a line appearance or as a speed dial with busy lamp field (BLF)
The Polycom SoundPoint IP Backlit Expansion Module for the SoundPoint IP 650 desktop phone is an optimal solution for increasing the call-handling capacity of telephone attendants, receptionists, administrative assistants, and others who manage and monitor multiple simultaneous telephone calls each day.
SoundPoint IP Backlit Expansion Module Offers:
Polycom SoundPoint IP Phone Resources (PDF format):
- Easy installation and setup
- An intuitive user interface provided by a large, backlit grayscale LCD with multiple functions and a user-friendly call visualization
- Fourteen illuminated keys configurable as a line appearance or a speed dial with busy lamp field (BLF)
- Plug-and-play ease – The module requires no setup for the host phone provides power and signaling
- Augmentation of the user interface of the SoundPoint IP 650 desktop phone
- The ability to add up to three modules to a single host phone
- Flexibility – It is hot swappable, so you can add or remove the module from an idle host phone at any time
IP Backlit Expansion Module Datasheet | SoundPoint IP Product Reference Guide