Avaya IP Office Embedded Voicemail Card
Avaya IP Office embedded voicemail is supported on the IP 500 server and is backwards compatible to the discontinued IP 406 v2 and Small Office platforms. It is an ideal solution for retail or home office locations where no space for a PC is available or you do not want to keep a PC dedicated to voicemail running all the time. This eliminates the risk of someone switching off the PC and disrupting the voicemail service. Please note that the embedded voice mail card is not for use in the IP412.
While Avaya's IP Office embedded voicemail is a very convenient solution, it does require a voice compression channel for each call it handles with the Small Office edition.
The maximum number of messages stored is only restricted by Embedded Voicemail cards storage capacity (Up to 15 hours on the IP500).
- No Licence Key required.
- 4 independent Auto Attendants (AA).
- 3 time profiles per AA.
- Up to 12 menu items per AA.
- Auto Attendant - automatic time out to fallback location: Default set to 8 seconds.
- 4 port voicemail for IP500 and IP406 V2. 3 port voicemail as standard on discontinued Small Office Edition (10 ports with 16VC variants of SOE)
- Up to 15 hours message storage on the IP500 and IP406 v2, 10 hours storage on SOE
- Default local access from each station.
- Define system-wide short code for VoiceMailCollect (e.g. *9N).
- Set access code/PIN for each extension for secure access.
- Configurable record time: Default value 2 minutes, maximum value 3 minutes.
- Access codes: Minimum of 4 characters to be set.
- All G11 languages stored on the Flash Memory card.
- Help menus (via *4). Greetings & Mailbox Navigation.
- Voicemail Breakout: Press 0 at any time to return to the operator.
Back to Avaya IP Office Voicemail main page | Avaya Voicemail Lite | Avaya Voicemail Pro