Avaya B189 IP Conference Phone
HD-quality audio and productivity-enhancing communicatoins features for midsize and large conference rooms.
With a sleek, modern design, the B189 IP Conference Phone looks great in any executive boardroom or large conference room. Featuring OmniSound technology to maintain HD-quality sound for everyone on the call, an easy-to-navigate five-inch colour touch screen display and a wealth of built-in time-saving features, the B189 should be your first choice for an executive conference phone.
Audio quality can often make or break a conference call. Avaya OmniSound technology helps ensure every participant is heard clearly, with noise suppression filters that virtually eliminate distracting background noise. The B189 has full duplex communications that prevents audio clipping, enabling 360-degree surround sound pick-up via its two powerful speakers and four built-in microphones.
Simplicity and ease-of-use are two key principles of all Avaya conference phones. The B189 is no exception. Featuring a five-inch capacitive touch screen display, the B189 IP conference phone makes call set-up and management quick and easy. Just tap through colourful and intuitive menus to start a call, add participants, mute, hold, transfer and more. Because the B189 is designed around the sophisticated Avaya Aura software platform, you can take advantage of any of the great features you already use with your existing Avaya phones.
The B189 helps improve employee productivity and collaboration between customers, partners and suppliers with features including:
- OmniSound® - powerful, crystal clear sound to provide seamless productivity
- Five inch capacitive touch screen display
- Four built-in beam-forming microphones providing an audio pick-up radius of 20 feet
- Optional expansion microphones that increase range (and number of participants)
- Auxiliary port for PA system (requires optional B189 PA System Interface)
The Avaya B189 IP Conference Phone is compatible with the following Avaya platforms:
- Avaya Communication Manager releases: Rls 5.2.1, Rls 6.2, Rls 6.3.2, Rls 6.3.3