Polycom SoundPoint IP 335 Phone
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 335 is a simple, reliable, enterprise-grade IP deskphone!
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 335 is a simple, reliable IP deskphone that offers Polycom HD Voice quality and enterprise-grade features.
The last thing your business needs is another set of technologies that will distract your teams from the business at hand. The most commonly requested phone features are the simple ones – often, all your teams need is a simple, reliable deskphone without the distraction created by advanced features.
The SoundPoint IP 335 is a two-line enterprise-grade IP deskphone with excellent sound quality that is easy to use. It is designed for small and medium-sized businesses and enterprises.
The SoundPoint IP 335:
- An entry level two-line SIP desktop phone
- Revolutionary voice quality, delivered through Polycom HD Voice technology
- A high-resolution, backlit graphical display
- Ease of configuration and use
SoundPoint IP 335 Offers:
Polycom SoundPoint IP Phone Resources (PDF format):
- Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and systems design optimized for Polycom HD Voice technology
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support (Class 2)
- Interoperability with leading Hosted IP PBX and Softswitch platforms Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, three-way conferencing, and XML microbrowser
- Backlit 102 x 33-pixel, grayscale graphical LCD
- Two-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
SoundPoint IP 335 Datasheet | SoundPoint IP Product Reference Guide