Avaya 9670G IP Phone
The Avaya 9670G IP Telephone is the world’s first media phone for enterprises. A media phone is a cross between a telephone and PC, allowing direct access to applications and Internet-based information through a large color touchscreen with a high-quality speakerphone.
Similar in concept and use to popular mobile devices, the Avaya one-X® Deskphone 9670G boasts a large, color home screen that provides one-touch access to people, information and tools. Applications embedded in the device give users useful options when the phone is idle, such as access to maps, a full QWERTY keyboard, weather conditions, calculator, and more. New applications can also be downloaded.
- Always on color touch screen (full VGA 640x480) w/icon based home screen for easy application and function access
- Virtual keyboard for easy input and editing while using applications
- Quick access to embedded Avaya applications like voice dialing, weather, world clock, and calculator or third-party applications
- Wideband audio (50-700Hz) provides crystal clear conversations
- Speaker independent speech recognition - dial up to 250 contacts by speaking the person's name
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Integrated bluetooth for adding your favorite bluetooth headset
- Integrated wideband audio headset port for wired headsets
- Built-in USB port and adapter interface for future applications
- Energy savings - Class 2 PoE device
- Voice codecs - G.722, G.711, G.729A/B, G.726A
- Avaya Communication Manager 3.1 or higher
- Requires local 1151 series power supply or PoE 802.3af switch