Nortel BCM 400
Click here for a Quote on the Nortel BCM 400 model / part you require:
BCM 400 4.0 Standard System | BCM 400 3.7 Standard System
BCM 400 4.0 Redundant Power | BCM 400 3.7 Redundant Power
BCM 400 4.0 Hard Drive | BCM 400 3.6 Hard Drive
Nortel BCM 400
The Nortel BCM 400 is an all-in-one platform providing business communication needs to small and mid-sized businesses or branch offices with 30 - 200 digital users or 90 IP telephone users.
The Nortel Business Communications Manager 400 (BCM400) delivers complete, integrated converged voice and data services - using traditional telephony or IP telephony, or a combination of both. Business Communications Manager 400 has the capabilities businesses need including telephony, unified messaging, multimedia call center, interactive voice response, IP routing and data services such as firewall, wireless, and more.
Nortel BCM 400 features include: Media Bay Module Bays - Provides 4 bays for adding BCM Media Bay Modules; WAN Interface Card - Uses a T1 interface and sync port that connects the BCM system to the WAN; Media Services Card (MSC) - Performs call processing and media processing of the voice channels for the BCM system; also offers connections for auxiliary features, including external customer-supplied hardware for paging and music-on-hold; Modem Port - Provides PTSN dial-up access to the BCM system; COM Port - Provides a serial connection to a laptop for maintenance purposes; Ethernet Ports - Provides 2 ethernet ports for connection to internal and external networks. The Nortel BCM 400 also has optional Redundant (RFO) Additions - 2 redundant hot-swappable power supplies, 2 cooling fans, 2 hard-disks and RAID controller card.
As the Nortel Business Communications Manager 400 (BCM 400) can be configured in in many different ways, we suggest you contact us directly TOLL FREE so that we can advise you on the best solution for your needs.
Nortel BCM 400 Features & Benefits:
- Redundant power, fans and hard-drive that automatically detect failures and seamlessly switch over without any loss of service, providing security and reliablity protection
- Enhanced security features including improved password and account administration, centralized authentication, audit logging and more
- Expanded mobility features including WLAN IP mobility and multi-cell digital mobility for up to 64 users
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunk support for H.323 & SIP VoIP
- Linux operating system for better quality and improved security
- Voice enabled Wide Area Networking capabilities permit enhanced voice quality over low speed Frame Relay and PPP data links
- VoIP capabilities featuring Proactive Voice Quality Monitoring allows users to monitor and troubleshoot voice quality issues on the LAN
- Ad-hoc conferencing support allowing up to 40 simultaneous conference participants in multiple conferences
- Simple software upgrades that require no hardware changes
- Unparalleled telephony features with the most complete telephony feature offering for small sites, no business has to make compromises on how to process critical customer calls
- Browser-based management simplifies installations, and provides an intuitive, wizards-based method of managing the network from any Web-enabled workstation
- Full suite of applications including voice messaging, unified messaging, interactive voice response, multimedia call center and wireless, enable your business to streamline costs, be more productive, and better serve customers
- Cost-effective scalability using a mix of digital and IP stations
- Simplified network infrastructure cuts costs by connecting IP phones over the LAN wiring system, seamlessly extending features to multiple sites through IP connectivity and streamlining network management. IP trunking enables a business to optimize network bandwidth and reduce network costs.
- IP Telephony supports powerful new e-business applications that level the playing field with larger competitors, extend network services to remote workers, increase portability, simplify moves and changes, and eliminate toll charges on site-to-site calls
- Universal Internet Access for all connected users and workstations, including access to corporate intranets, support for intra-site Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), and remote connectivity for mobile or home users
- Call Center Applications combine the reach of the Web with personalized agent interaction and customer support
- Wireless Solutions break the chains that tie users to their workstations, giving Call Center agents hands-on access to samples and supporting wireless scanners for efficient inventory procedures
- Hybrid Environment leverages existing investments in Meridian, Norstar and Communication Server 1000 systems, offering a future-proof migration strategy.
- Unified Messaging allows users to manage all their voice, fax, and e-mail messages from a single application on their multimedia-equipped PC or laptop
- Interactive Voice Response allows businesses to offload routine transaction and customers to access pertinent information 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Centralized Voice Mail and Management The networking capabilities of IP telephony make centralized applications for messaging and management more cost effective than ever before. Enterprises receive the benefits of standard greetings, global administration, and a common interface across their network.
If you would like to purchase or discuss the Nortel Business Communication Manager 400 Telephone System in greater detail then please contact us TOLL FREE at 1-855-929-9199 as we will only be too happy to help.
Nortel / Avaya BCM 400 Phone System
The Nortel Business Communications
Manager 400 - the unified communications solution
that gives you an
edge on your competition!