Avaya 2420D Digital Phone
The 2420D series of phones offer a high-end feature set, including a productivity local call log and speed dial directory. With an advanced user interface, the 2420D digital phone's 7 line, 29 character display eliminates the need for paper labels.
- Can be used with either the IP Office or the Avaya Communication Manager
- High-end feature set with productivity local call log and speed dial directory.
- Advanced user interface.
- Reduced installation and move costs – no paper labels.
- Investment protection with downloadable firmware.
- Large screen 7 line x 29 character display.
- 24 Programmable call appearance/feature keys (arranged in 3 switchable display pages of 8 matching the 8 physical display buttons).
- Adjustable Desk Stand.
- Fully Global ready (icons used to indicate fixed button functionality).
- Connects to an IP Office DS (Digital Station) port.
Back to the main Avaya 2400 series digital phone page.