Long Range Phone System Base Station
Each base station for the EnGenius DuraFon-SIP long range phone system can support up to 10 handsets and up to 4 concurrent phone conversations.
DuraFon-SIP base stations connect anywhere there is ethernet network connectivity. Because the DuraFon-SIP system operates on the 900 MHz ISM band (FHSS 902-928 MHz), it won't interfere with Wi-Fi devices that typically operate on the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands.
You can use more than one DuraFon-SIP base station on your IP-PBX, but the push-to-talk and 2-Way Intercom features available on handsets will NOT work on handsets registered to different bases. As long as all handsets are registered as extensions in the PBX system, you call a handset registered to a different DuraFon-SIP base using internal PBX extension-to-extension calling.
DuraFon-SIP System Features:
- Up to 12 Floors in-building penetration
- Up to 250,000 sq. ft. of facility coverage
- Up to 3000 Acres of property, open land coverage
- Base supports up to four concurrent calls (4 SIP or 3 SIP + 1 PSTN)
- Works with any IP-PBX that supports the standard SIP protocol
- Independent 2-Way Intercom
- Push-To-Talk (PTT) Broadcast Feature
- Proven Durability with Ruggedized Design
EnGenius DuraFon-SIP System Components & Accessories
Common Operating Environments for DuraFon-SIP
- Large Resort Properties
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Golf Courses
- High-Rise Hotels
- Expansive Agricultural Properties
- Industrial Plants
- Oil and Gas Fields
- Convention Centers
- Amusement Parks
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Auto Dealerships
- Retail and Grocery Stores
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.