ShoreTel Voice Switch 30
ShoreTel IP Voice Switch 30
The ShoreTel Voice Switch 30 supports up to 30 IP phones and up to a maximum of four analog ports (two loop start trunk and 2 analog extension ports).
The ShoreTel Voice Switch 30 supports ShoreTel IP phones, softphones, and SIP devices. The ShoreTel Voice Switch 30 interfaces to standard analog trunks using loop start or wink start signaling as well as to standard analog telephones including CLASS feature phones with Caller ID Name and Number and Message Waiting.
ShoreTel IP Voice Switch 30 Features:
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 2 loop start trunk ports (FXO)
- 2 analog extension ports (FXS)
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- Supports SIP trunks and SIP devices
ShoreTel Voice Switch 30 Documentation:
ShoreTel Voice Switch 30 Specifications:
1.69 x 8.39 x 14.28 inches (43 x 213 x 378 mm)
5.3 lb (2.4 kg)
100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
23 W (max)
0-90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.