Cisco 7926G Wireless IP Phone
The Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7926G is designed for users in rigorous workspaces as well as general office environments where mobile communications and bar-code scanning are required. It supports a wide range of features for enhanced voice communications, quality of service (QoS), and security.
This phone connects to your phone system over WiFi (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g radio). The hermitically sealed phone is IP54 rated, for dust and splashing water resistance. The ruggedized industrial design complies with military 810F standard and includes a rubber casing to shield the phone from damage caused by drops and shocks.
Users can enjoy hands-free freedom by connecting a Bluetooth v2.0 headset to the Cisco 7926G wireless phone.
With the original standard battery, the 7926G supports up to 9.5 hours of talk time and 180 hours of standby time. Cisco has discontinued the original battery and suggests all users purchase the extended battery for the 7926G. With the extended battery, talk time increases to 13 hours and standby time increases to up to 240 hours.
Cisco 7926G Unified Wireless IP Phone Features:
- 2D image barcode scanner
- IP54 rating for dust resistance and splashing water resistance for added resiliency
- 802.11 a/b/g standards for voice over WLAN communications support
- 2" Colour Display
- Bluetooth 2.0 support for wireless headsets
- Long battery life (up to 240 hours of standby time or 13 hours of talk time)
- Built-in speakerphone for hands-free operation
- Exceptional voice quality with support for wideband audio
- Support for a wide range of applications through XML
For a full list of features, download the Cisco 7926G Wireless IP Phone data sheet below.
Cisco 7926G Wireless IP Phone Documentation:
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.