Cisco SPA301 IP Phone
Based on SIP, the Cisco SPA 301 1-Line IP Phone has been tested to help ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA 301 SIP phone addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearance (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA 301.
SPA301 SIP Phone Features:
- Basic 1-line business-class IP phone
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Easy installation and secure remote provisioning, as well as web-based configuration
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco® Unified Communications 500 Series
SPA301 IP Phone Compatibility:
- SIP compatible for use with open source IP-PBX platforms and hosted telephony solutions
- SPCP compatible for use with Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
Cisco SPA301 IP Phone Documentation:
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.