Cisco 7941G IP Phone (CP-7941G)
Cisco 7941G IP Phone (CP-7941G) is a full-featured enhanced business IP phone that addresses the communication needs of the transaction worker. It provides two programmable backlit line/feature buttons and four interactive soft keys that guide a user through call features and functions, and audio controls for high-quality duplex speakerphone, handset, and headset.
The Cisco 7941G Unified IP Phone has a built-in headset port and an integrated Ethernet switch as standard features. The phone also features a best-of-class large, higher-resolution grayscale pixel-based LCD. The display provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, and digits dialed. The graphic capability of the display allows for the inclusion of higher value, more visibly rich Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications and double-byte languages.
The Cisco 7941G IP Phone is dynamic, and it is designed to grow with system capabilities. Features will keep pace with new changes through software updates to the phone flash memory. Firmware changes can be downloaded from Cisco Unified CallManager and Cisco.com. No hands-on moves and changes are required with the phone-the user can simply pick up the phone and move to the new location anywhere on your network. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7941G provides many accessibility methods according to user preference.
7941G Unified IP Phone Features:
- Large, pixel-based LCD display that provides information such as date and time, calling party name, number, and digits dialed; supports double byte characters
- 2 programmable line and feature keys
- 4 dynamic soft keys to guide users through call features and functions
- Built-in headset port and high quality speakerphone with mute
- Internal Cisco two-port Ethernet switch
- Messages key offers direct access to voicemail
- Multi-protocol capable (SCCP, SIP, and MGCP)
- G.711 and G.729a audio compression
- Configuration can be automatic or manual via DHCP, TFTP, Cisco Unified CallManagers, and backup Cisco Unified CallManagers
- Powered by local 48VDC power supply (see accessory below), any Cisco Inline Power-capable blades and boxes, or by 802.3af PoE
- Firmware upgradeable
- One Year Warranty
Cisco 7941 IP Phone Compatibility:
- Cisco Call Manager Version 3.3(2) and later, using the Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP) protocol
- SIP (RFC 2543)
- Cisco Call Manager/Call Manager Express Users:
Spare or replacement telephone without license
Pre-loaded with SCCP for use with Cisco Call Manager / Call Manager Express
- SIP Users:
Can choose SIP protocol for use with SIP enabled IP PBX systems (e.g. Asterisk, etc.)
Cisco 7941 IP Phone Documentation:
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.