Cisco 7925G Wireless IP Phone
The Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G is designed for users in rigorous workespaces as well as general office environments. It supports a wide range of features for enhanced voice communications, quality of service (QoS), and security.
This phone connects to your phone system over WiFi (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g radio). The hermitically sealed phone is IP54 rated, protecting against dust, liquids and moist wipes. The ruggedized industrial design complies with military 810F standard and includes a rubber casing to shield the phone from damage caused by drops and shocks.
Users can enjoy hands-free freedom by connecting a Bluetooth v2.0 headset to the Cisco 7925G wireless phone. With the original standard battery, the 7925G supports up to 9.5 hours of talk time and 180 hours of standby time. Cisco has discontinued the original battery and suggests all users purchase the extended battery for the 7925G. With the extended battery, talk time increases to 13 hours and standby time increases to up to 240 hours.
Cisco 7925G Unified Wireless IP Phone Features:
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g radio
- 2" Colour Display
- Bluetooth 2.0 support with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- IP54 rated for protection against dust and splashing water
- MIL-STD-810F standard for shock resistance
- Long battery life (up to 240 hours of standby time or 13 hours of talk time)
- Built-in speakerphone for hands-free operation
- Exceptional voice quality with support for wideband audio
- Support for a wide range of applications through XML
For a full list of features, download the Cisco 7925G Wireless IP Phone data sheet below.
Cisco 7925G Wireless IP Phone Documentation:
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.