Cisco 8945 IP Phone
Cisco 8945 Unified IP Phone is a new and innovative IP endpoint that delivers affordable, business-grade voice and video communication services to customers worldwide.
The Cisco 8945 IP Phone integrates video communications into the Cisco Unified IP Phones 8900 Series with a built-in, high-quality video (VGA or 640 x 480 pixel) camera up to 30 frames per second, for both endcoding and decoding.
Cisco's 8945 IP Phone renders video on its high-resolution, 5-inch diagonal, fully backlit, VGA-quality display. The phone supports four lines and four context-sensitive soft keys along with a high-definition voice, full-duplex speakerphone for a more productive and more flexible endpoint experience. Fixed keys for hold, transfer, redial, and conference; a tri-color LED line; and feature keys also make the endpoint simpler and easier to use.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945 offers greater personalization with two handset style options. In addition, Bluetooth 2.1 support is delivered for additional freedom using headsets, such as the Jawbone ICON for Cisco Bluetooth Headset. It also supports right-to-left language presentation on its display, addressing the language localization needs of global customers. The endpoint also comes with an IEEE 10/100/1000 network and PC ports, reducing costs with the ability to consolidate wiring infrastructure at the desktop. With these integrated ports, the multimedia traffic from a co-located PC can be routed through the integrated switch of the phone and then sent back to the closet switch over a single cable-drop.
The Cisco 8945 IP Phone supports a deep-sleep option, offering energy savings with reduced power draw during nonbusiness hours. In addition, the phone employs use of both recyclable and reground plastics for a more earth-responsible solution.
8945 Unifed IP Phone Features:
- Four-line phone
- 10/100 switch port
- Support for Bluetooth 2.0 headsets
- Built-in, VGA-quality video camera that supports up to 30 frames per second
- High-resolution 5-inch color display (VGA)
- Multimedia endpoint applications designed with XML
- High-definition voice for clarity
- Tricolor programmable line and feature keys and session keys for "at-a-glance" status for primary and shared lines
- Dedicated fixed keys for commonly used features, including conference, transfer, applications, directories, and messages
- Three-way navigation cluster plus select button to help navigate and select applications
- IEEE Power over Ethernet Class 1 rating for low power consumption and increased cost savings
Cisco 8945 IP Phone Documentation: