Cisco SPA525G IP Phone
Cisco SPA525G IP Telephone
The Cisco SPA525G 5-Line IP Phone with Color Display, PC Port, WiFi and Bluetooth is an excellent choice for businesses that require an enhanced user experience with a hosted IP telephony service, an IP private branch exchange (PBX), or a large-scale IP Centrex deployment.
The SPA525G is for executive offices, difficult-to-wire workspaces, and public areas with high traffic.
SPA525G SIP Phone Features:
- High-resolution 3.2 inch QVGA (320x240) color display
- Supports 5 lines with tricolor illuminated call appearance line buttons
- WIdeband audio
- 4-soft key buttons and 4 way navigational cluster
- Fixed features include hold, mute, headset, menu , and volume control
- Supports wired headset (2.5 mm) or bluetooh
- Full-duplex speakerphone with speakerphone key
- Message retrieval key with message waiting light
- 2-port 10/100BASE-T switch for collocated PC
- 802.11b/g WiFi connectivity
- Powered via 802.3af PoE or external power supply (not included)
- Can add up to two SPA500S expansion modules
- Embedded SSL VPN client for secure phone connectivity to your IP PBX over any public internet connection
- Multimedia functions include MP3 playback, digital photo display, viewing RSS feeds and displaying video surveillance camera streams
SPA525G IP Phone Compatibility:
- SIP compatible for use with open source IP-PBX platforms and hosted telephony solutions
- SPCP compatible for use with Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
Cisco SPA525G IP Phone Documentation:
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.