Nortel 1100 IP Series Expansion Module
The Nortel 1100 IP Series Expansion Module can be added to the 1120e, 1140e, 1150e and 1165e IP Phone.
This module allows for up to 18 line/feature keys to be programmed and up to three of these modules can be added to an 1100e series desk phone for a total of 54 buttons of expansion.
The Nortel 1100 IP Series Expansion Module features a High-resolution, 118 x 414 pixel, graphical, backlit eight-level grayscale display and a continuous angle tilt-stand matches angle of IP Phone with tight integration with Nortel Communication Server feature sets.
Nortel 1100 IP Expansion Module Features:
- Line/feature key expansion for IP Phone 1120E, IP Phone 1140E, IP Phone 1150E, and IP Phone 1150E
- 18 additional self-programmable line/feature keys per module
- Up to three Expansion Modules supported per IP Phone 1100 Series deskset
- High-resolution, 118 x 414 pixel, graphical, backlit eight-level grayscale display
- Continuous angle tilt-stand matches angle of IP Phone
- 802.3af Power over Ethernet or local AC power options
- Optional backlighting of the display
- Wall mountable using standard jack pins or mounting screws
- Tight integration with Nortel Communication Server feature sets
- Leverages the award-winning sleek ergonomic design of the IP Phone 1100 Series
Nortel 1100 IP Expansion Module Compatibility:
- Business Communication Manager 50 (R3.0 or later) / BCM 200 / 400 / 450
- Nortel Communication Server 1000 with backward compatibility to R4.0
- Nortel Communication Server 2100 (initial support with Release SE10)
- Nortel Communication Server 2000 (SN09U and later)
- Supported on Media Gateway 1000B Expansion Chassis
- Survivable Remote Gateway 50 (R3.0 and later) / 200 / 400
- Avaya Multimedia Communication Server 5100
- Avaya Aura™ Application Server 5300