Nortel i2050 IP Softphone
The Nortel IP Softphone 2050 transforms your PC into a full-featured platform for voice, data, and video communications.
The i2050 Softphone is designed for use as a primary or supplemental desktop telephone, or a telecommuting device.
Users simply load the software and plug a Nortel approved headset or handset into the USB Audio Adapter port to start communicating.
Nortel i2050 IP Softphone Features:
- Supports up to twelve user-defined programmable line/feature keys (self-labeled)
- Four context-sensitive soft label keys delivers quick access to commonly used features
- Single-click dialing from various windows and applications
- Dedicated call processing keys including Hold, Goodbye, Answer, Volume Up/Down, Mute, Navigation Keys and Message Waiting
- Five specialized and dedicated keys including Directory, Inbox/Message, Shift/Outbox, Services and Expand
- Multiple themes: Enhanced, Compact Black, Compact Silver
- Inbound and Outbound Call Logs
- Three input modes: Digit, Alphanumeric andNative
- Macro functions available for programming long dialing patterns
Nortel i2050 IP Softphone Compatibility:
- Communication Server 1000 Release 3.0 and later
- Media Gateway 1000B
- Business Communications Manager 50 Release 2.0 and later
- Business Communications Manager 200/400 Release 4.0 and later
- Survivable Remote Gateway (SRG) - SRG 50 Release 2.0 and later; SRG 200/400 - Release 1.5 or later
- Meridian 1 with Release 3.0 and later
- One IP Software User License for Communication Server 1000 or Business Communications Manager is required for every IP Softphone 2050 client which is installed
i2050 IP Softphone - Computer Requirements:
- Pentium-compatible CPU (200 MHz or higher)
- 128MB RAM or higher for Windows 2000
- 256MB RAM or higher for Windows XP
- 55MB or higher of free hard drive space (supporting all languages)
- 800x600 or higher resolution monitor (16-bit color)
- One Universal Serial Bus (USB) port (version 1.1 or 2.0 supported)
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.