Nortel 1165e IP Phone
The Nortel IP Phone 1165E
is a multi-line professional-level deskset with a high-resolution, fully-backlit, QVGA color LCD display.
The Nortel 1165E IP Phone enhanced configuration menus and USB peripheral support provide a superior navigation experience. The integrated Bluetooth® Audio gateway offers greater freedom and mobilty.
The set includes an integrated phone switch with Gigabit Ethernet LAN and PC ports. When the phone is idle users fully experience the personalized background images and capabilities, as well as the Digital Picture Frame mode.
Nortel 1165e IP Phone Features:
- High resolution, graphical, fully-backlit, color, QVGA resolution (320 x 240 pixels) Liquid Crystal Display
- Increased personalization through multiple color themes, custom background images, and a Digital Picture Frame mode to display images when the phone is idle
- Secured communications with both standards-based signaling and media-path encryption along with network authentication for controlled access
- Integrated Bluetooth 2.1 Audio Gateway supports standard headset profiles for enhanced mobility
- USB 1.1 support for mouse, keyboard, card readers, headsets, and flash memory drive devices
- Support for IP Phone 1100 Series Expansion Module
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet switch to support co-located PC
- IEEE 802.3af PoE Class 2 or local power options
- Business Communication Manager 50 (R3.0 or later) / BCM 200 / 400 / 450
- Nortel Communication Server 1000 with backward compatibility to R4.0
- Nortel Communication Server 2100 (initial support with Release SE10)
- Nortel Communication Server 2000 (SN09U and later)
- Supported on Media Gateway 1000B Expansion Chassis
- Survivable Remote Gateway 50 (R3.0 and later) / 200 / 400
- Avaya Multimedia Communication Server 5100
- Avaya Aura™ Application Server 5300