UltraSwitch 100 Line Sharing Device
The UltraSwitch 100 is the perfect office telephone line manager. Plug the telephone line to be shared into the UltraSwitch 100 and connect fax machine, modem, telephone answering device and phone to the unit. The Ultraswitch will automatically answer incoming calls, monitors for CNG tone and transfers the line to the proper device. The Ultraswitch will fully exclude all devices not in used, and send them a busy signal. Simple programming through a touch tone phone will personalize the parameter including recognition of distinctive ringing “ident-a-call” service. The Ultraswitch 100 also features an active DTMF receiver, allowing the caller to directly access one of the 4 devices (computer modem or remote maintenance ) installed.
- Automatically routes incoming calls
- Shares CO line for fax, modem, phone communications
- Plugs into any modular telephone extension jack
- Ideal for commercial or home application
- “Ident-a-call” compatible
- Simple programming through Touch-Tone phone
- Caller ID compatible
- Answering machine ports
- Full exclusion between devices
- Over 1000 programmable security codes
- Access code for modem and fax
- Direct connection ensures maximum modem speed
Home Application - Plug the UltraSwitch 100 into any single-line telephone jack and connect your fax machine/card, modem, answering machine, and telephone to the rear of the UltraSwitch. Program the UltraSwitch 100 using the telephone keypad.
Business Application - Install the UltraSwitch 100 on your last incoming hunting line (Roll-Over). Publish that number as your fax number. You can still make and receive voice calls on that line.
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.