Multi-Zone Paging Module
This module allows you to design a multi-zone system that is specifically tailored to the requirements of the facility owner. The basic 8 zone configuration requires this module be installed behind a Universal Paging Amplifier. When more than 8 zones are required, additional modules can be added to the basic system to increase the capacity to 16 zones, 24, 32 in multiples of 8 to virtually an unlimited number of zones.
Numbering plan for 8 zones will be of 1 digit, 2 digits up to 64 zones and 3 digits up to 512 zones, and so forth. Programmable features described for the Universal Amplifier also applies to the multi-zone application. Zone group and common audible programming are selected via dip-switches for each 8-zones module.
- Paging automatically overrides background music
- Flexible group calls
- All calls
- Common audible over program zones
- Time clock with internal buzzer or external chime
- Individual zone access
- Built-in selectable multi-tone generator
- Page override with common audible
- Tone dialing
- Built-in talk battery
- 90 volt ringing detection
- Individual music source for each 8-zone module
- Expandable 8-zone at a time to unlimited number
- 1, 2 or 3 digit numbering plan
- Access from BABX/KSU loop start trunk port or dedicated single line phone set
- Stackable module
For 8 Zone Applications one Digit Numbering Plan
For 16 up to 64 Zone Applications two Digit Numbering Plan
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.