70V Paging Amplifier
Our Public Address Power Amplifiers represents a new level of high performance amplification at a very competitive price. Each unit incorporates power supply, rugged output stage and very good heat dissipation.
A single unit delivers 40 watts of continuous output power to 70-volt “constant voltage” systems. The input circuit allows interfacing with most types of PBX or key telephone systems.
These amplifiers are expandable for simple and easy growth in multiples of 40 watts. Each unit comes equipped with universal wall mount brackets which allows the amplifier to be vertically stacked and reversible for wire hook-up.
- 40-watt output power at less than 2% T.H.P.
- Telephone input for ease of connection to any telephone system
- Two high impedance microphone input
- Selectable aux/phono input
- Muting for microphone priority during paging
- 3-band frequency equalizer 150 Hz, 1 KHz and 6 KHz
- Universal wall mount bracket allows to reverse amplifier for wire connection
- Vertical stacking for power growth in 40-watt multiples
- Low impedance output connection for 4 and 8 ohms speakers
- 25/70 volt isolated output for multiple speaker installation
MID = 10 dB AT 1 KHz
HIGH = 10 dB AT 6 KHz
MIC: -55 dB HI Z
PHONO: -55 dB HI Z
25 VOLTS, 70 VOLTS
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.