M5216 Meridian Centrex Phone
Aastra 5216 Telephone
The M5216 is recommended when you need a central answering position or ACD support. It offers unique functionality, making it the perfect solution for call centers or other high-volume calling applications. Combined with the M522 Meridian Mate Expansion Module, the M5216 is also recommended as a mini-console.
5216 Centrex Phone Features:
- The M5216 is headset compatible. (See Polaris Headsets in our phone headset section)
- The 2-line X 24-character liquid crystal display can deliver call information such as call progress, queue status, and calling name and number. Agents or the attendant can use this data to greet callers and speed transactions.
- Fourteen programmable line/feature keys let you tailor the set to fit your requirements. Assign additional directory numbers or special ACD features used by your organization.
- The M5216 supports a maximum of two M522 Meridian Mate expansion units to let you expand your answering position in a modular fashion.
M2316 Centrex Phone Benefits:
- With liquid crystal display and headset compatibility, the M5216 offers powerful call coverage and call handling capabilities. As with all sets in the MBS II Portfolio, the M5216 is designed to maximize use of Meridian Digital Centrex (MDC) features.
- M5216 Meridian Business Set - with display and headset capability
Local telephone companies: Buy Meridian M5216 phone sets at wholesale prices for your rental phones program.
Call us @ 905.356.9199 for pricing on Meridian M5216 phone sets