Mitel 5304 IP Phone
Mitel 5304 IP Telephone
Mitel 5304 IP Phone is a cost-effective entry-level display phone that provides access to the features and applications enabled by Mitel IP-based IP communications platforms.
The 5304 IP telephone is a two-line, dual-port IP phone with a 40-character backlit display supports both SIP and MiNet protocols and works behind a range of Mitel platforms and can be easily deployed as a Teleworker phone.
The Mitel 5304 IP phone is specifically suited to be deployed in areas where a small footprint is required: cruise ship cabins, hotel guest room phones, university dorms, classrooms or beside a cash register in the retail environment.
Mitel 5304 IP Phone features:
- 40-character backlit display (with auto-dimming)
- Two lines with LED indication: one prime line and one programmable key with LED
- Eight programmable keys: speed dials, features access codes, paging, conferencing, voice mail access, etc.
- Paging & page receive capability
- Direct page & group page support
- Dual-mode: MiNet and SIP support
- Incoming call visual indication
- Message waiting indication
- Adjustable volume / ringing controls
- Wall-mountable (optional)
- Multiple powering options (802.3af compliant)
- ADA-compliant (HAC handset)
- Small footprint (26.5 cm x 10 cm or 10.5 in x 4 in)
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
Mitel 5304 IP Phone Compatibility:
- Mitel Communications Director (MCD)
- Mitel SX-200 IP Communications Platform (ICP)
- Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP)
- Mitel Border Gateway (MBG)
Every Mitel 5304 IP phone from Telephone Magic comes with a full 1-year warranty.