M5008 Meridian Centrex Phone
Aastra 5208 Telephone
The M5008 telephone combines time-saving and convenience features with ease of operation. As with all sets in the MBS II Portfolio, the M5008 is designed to maximize use of Nortel Network's Meridian Digital Centrex (MDC) features.
5008 Centrex Phone Features:
- Since the M5008 is loop powered, you can be sure your display for Feature/Line Indicators will always work, even during power outages.
- Larger buttons on the keypad make dialing easy and quick.
- Eight line/feature keys let you configure the M5008 to suit your requirements. The M5008 includes eight programmable line/feature keys as well as conveniently placed, color-coded Hold and Release keys for improved efficiency and better call processing.
- The built-in speaker permits on-hook dialing and makes it easy to access voice mail.
- The Integrated Wall Mount Kit gives you everything you need to install the M5008 on the wall if you wish.
M5008 Centrex Phone Benefits:
- The M5008 is perfect for a reception area, construction floor, secondary department phone, or other low-volume calling applications where a display is unimportant but reliability and ease of use are priorities.
- M5008 Meridian Business Set (with display) brochure
Local telephone companies: Buy Meridian M5008 phone sets at wholesale prices for your rental phones program.
Call us @ 905.356.9199 for pricing on Meridian M5008 phone sets
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.