Plantronics Vista M22 Universal Phone Adapter
M22 Vista Headset Amplifier
Ideal for professionals—particularly VoIP users—the Vista M22 amplifier delivers precise levels of listening comfort, sophisticated hearing protection, and superior audio performance.
The Vista M22 includes Clearline audio to improve call quality in any environment, especially wideband VoIP. The amplifier includes near-universal compatibility with single and multi-line telephones, as well as ergonomically designed volume, headset/handset and mute controls.
The Quick Disconnect™ feature between the amplifier and headset lets you move away from your phone without removing your headset or disconnecting the call. The Vista M22 comes complete with a lightweight 10-foot coil cord for freedom of movement at your desk.
*Because Meridian Norstar phones have built-in amplification for headsets, you will not require an external amplifier. Make sure you purchase a Plantronics Polaris headset or other direct-connect headset from other manufacturers. (Polaris headsets have a "P" designation in the model number).
View the VISTA M22 DEMO *FLASH 8 required for this feature*
- Offers superior voice clarity with Clearline audio technology
- Delivers optimized audio levels for superior listening comfort – whatever the call
- Echo management for clearer calls
- Protection from loud noises
- Reduces background noise for clearer calls
- Volume, headset/handset and mute control
- Adjustable incoming and outgoing volume
- One-button selection of headset or handset
- Supports more natural-sounding speech on wideband networks
- Compatible with most office and contact center phones
- Superior call clarity for all communications
- Supports the enhanced audio from the latest wideband VoIP phones