Vista 390 Screenphone
Nortel Meridian Phone by Aastra
So affordable and easy to use, the 390 screenphone puts new interactive services at your fingertips. You can get stock quotes, make airline reservations, get directory assistance, and much more right from the screen of your phone. All this plus the exceptional quality of Aastra Telecom.
- Access to display-based interactive services*
- Caller ID, Call Waiting Display, and Call Waiting Display Options*
- Speakerphone with Mute
- 100-name and number Call Log*
- 200-name and number Directory
- Large eight-line backlit display with six display keys
- Ten-number redial
- Flash (liNK)
- Multi-function indicator light (incoming call, extension-in-use, message waiting*, and Hold)
- Copy key for saving Call Log information to the Directory
- Options key
- On-hook dialing
- Goodbye key
- Current date and time display
- Contrast control for display window
- Ringer and receiver volume controls
- Desk or wall mount
- English/Spanish/French language display prompts
- Hearing aid compatible
- ADA compliant
- Weight: .91 kg.
- Dimensions: 11.43 cm W x 17.78 cm L x 11.43 cm H
- Power: 16 VAC, 250 mA transformer
*Note: Functionality of some features assumes availability and customer subscription to service provider offerings.
Local telephone companies: Buy Meridian Vista 390 phones sets at wholesale prices for your rental phones program.