Long Range Cordless Handset
EnGenius' DuraFon-SIP long range cordless phone system can support up to 10 handsets per base station. The base DuraFon-SIP system comes with one handset, so to provide your employees with superior coverage throughout your facility, additional handsets will be required.
Each handset features a 2-Way Intercom to contact any other handset registered to the DuraFon-SIP base station. In addition, each handset can broadcast to all other handsets on the base station.
The DuraFon-SIP's handset was designed to withstand the rigours of harsh environments. This durable, rugged handset has been tested to withstand 6-foot drops (over 50 time!) onto concrete floors without breaking.
You can be assured of your call's security as the DuraFon-SIP system uses 900 MHz (902~928MHz) FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) technology.
DuraFon-SIP System Features:
- Up to 12 Floors in-building penetration
- Up to 250,000 sq. ft. of facility coverage
- Up to 3000 Acres of property, open land coverage
- Base supports up to four concurrent calls (4 SIP or 3 SIP + 1 PSTN)
- Works with any IP-PBX that supports the standard SIP protocol
- Independent 2-Way Intercom
- Push-To-Talk (PTT) Broadcast Feature
- Proven Durability with Ruggedized Design
EnGenius DuraFon-SIP System Components & Accessories
Common Operating Environments for DuraFon-SIP
- Large Resort Properties
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Golf Courses
- High-Rise Hotels
- Expansive Agricultural Properties
- Industrial Plants
- Oil and Gas Fields
- Convention Centers
- Amusement Parks
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Auto Dealerships
- Retail and Grocery Stores
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.