The Voyager SST long range wireless station to station system has excellent long-range capabilities as well as many super features. This wireless phone is ideal for use in your business as way to provide a long range extension of your PBX or analog phone system.
The Voyager SST can be set up for voice or data transfer. The remote unit has 2 standard telephone jacks (RJ11) for you to attach a fax machine, modem or telephone. Need to set up a phone for a security booth and don't want to run a wire all the way from the main building? The SST is your ideal choice. Have multiple remote locations? No problem! Just add another remote base station on its own OR with another main base station unit so each remote location can have its own line.
The Voyager long range station to station system can be added to your existing PBX or a normal analog phone line for small office / home office and residential use. In addition to its station to station functions, you can add wireless handsets to create a full long range wireless phone system. As with all Voyager systems, the SST allows you to expand up to 9 lines and 90 handsets.
- 1 mile range in most areas and up to 6 mile range in open areas
- Clear signal even through 15 floors of concrete
- Long-range communication between handsets or between base unit and handset
- Option of adding up to 90 portable handsets (right) for expanding to a cordless phone system
- Remote Station has 2 RJ11 (telephone) jacks for connection of a fax machine, modem or telephone
- Adjustable speaker volume
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity
- Automatically scans for an open channel (80 channels available)
- Automatic power level control
- Out-of-range alert
- Call Restriction feature
- Built-in Digital Voice Scrambler
- 1,000,000 security code programmable
Communications Between Units
- Full-duplex intercom between the Base Station and Remote Station
- Single-duplex intercom between multiple Remote Stations
- You can add up to nine base station units together to cover a maximum of 9 telephone lines. Unlike other long range wireless systems (particularly ones that use DSS technology), you can put all of your base stations together without worrying about interference.
- Each individual base unit can accommodate up to 90 handsets. However, more practically, you would use nine base units which could then handle up to 90 handsets, giving you for 90 wireless extensions
Product Application Details
- Healthcare facilities
- Retail stores
- Oil rigs, forestry & mining
- Green Houses
- Construction sites
- Remote locations