ShoreTel Voice Switch E1k
ShoreTel IP Voice Switch E1k
The ShoreTel Voice Switch E1k provides higher density trunking for locations using E1 PRI signaling.
The ShoreTel Voice Switch E1k can also be used as a gateway to legacy PBX systems in applications.
ShoreTel IP Voice Switch E1k Features:
- 2 RJ-45 LAN connectors
- 1 RJ-45 E1 port for connecting the switch to a telephone company line
- 1 RJ-45 E1 monitor port for connecting test equipment
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- Supports SIP trunks and SIP devices
ShoreTel Voice Switch E1k Documentation:
ShoreTel Voice Switch E1k Specifications:
1.69 x 8.39 x 14.28 inches (43 x 213 x 378 mm)
5.3 lb (2.4 kg)
100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
18 W (max)
0-90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.