ShoreTel Voice Switch 220T1
ShoreTel IP Voice Switch 220T1
The ShoreTel Voice Switch 220T1 is a 1U half-width voice switch that supports up to 220 IP phones, or up to 100 IP phones and a T1 at the same time.
The ShoreTel 220T1 Voice Switch supports ShoreTel IP phones, softphones, and SIP devices.
ShoreTel IP Voice Switch 220T1 Features:
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-45 T1 port for connecting the switch to a telephone company
- 1 RJ-45 T1 monitor port for connecting test equipment
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- Supports SIP trunks and SIP devices
ShoreTel Voice Switch 220T1 Documentation:
ShoreTel Voice Switch 220T1 Specifications:
1.69 x 8.39 x 14.28 inches (43 x 213 x 378 mm)
5.3 lb (2.4 kg)
100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
18 W (max)
0-90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.