Konexx Digital PBX Adapter for
Polycom Audio Conference Phones
To use an analog Polycom audio conferencing telephone unit on any other telephone PBX system, we offer the Konexx Digital PBX Adapter, which allows you to bridge the gap between these technologies. This means you can utilize one of our standard Polycom conference phones on your PBX platform by simply adding this digital / analog port adapter.
Konexx Digital / Analog Adapter
This module allows you to add an analog conference phone.
Our technicians do not suggest using it for a wireless conference unit.
For information on how to configure this adapter, click below for the instruction manual:
Polycom Voice Conferencing soutions have been the industry’s leading audio conferencing soluitons for more than 20 years. Polycom earned that loyalty through its' excellent voice quality and relentless commitment to innovation.
Polycom’s broad portfolio of devices ensures that businesses of all types and sizes can clearly hear and be heard, which improves your business productivity and delivers a seamless and natural communications experience.
Polycom Voice Conferencing Solutions:
- Are optimized for Microsoft® and comprise a broad selection of conference phones and installed audio solutions for nearly any room environment
- Deliver legendary voice quality so your attention remains focused on the critical tasks at hand
- Deliver advanced audio capabilities that create more realistic meeting environments
“You’ll never get fired for buying…”
Every industry has its stalwarts and voice conferencing is no exception. When making a decision on voice conferencing technology, one name stands above the rest…Polycom.
Why? Because Polycom voice conferencing solutions offer everything you need in a group conferencing solution...high-quality voice, simple deployment and wide interoperability with virtually any PBX or IP PBX environment.
Polycom Voice Conferencing Solutions offer:
- 360-degree microphone pickup and other technology for creating seamless group conversations
- Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology, which enables loud, clear, group calls without echoes, dropouts or feedback
- New advancements such as Polycom HD Voice, which deliver clarity never before experienced in a conference call
- For select models, advanced Voice over IP (VoIP) support, wireless technology, and flexible configuration options to meet the needs of any type room or telephony environment